Isn’t that artwork above just gorgeous? It’s called Silenced Voices of Everyday Sheroes by Samanta Tello and the explanation reads:
For far too long, women have been silenced by patriarchal societies in most cultures, if not all. I believe we can rise above our anger and remove the barriers to our success — by talking, sharing, communicating our thoughts to each other, redefining our own expectations, and never assuming that we must play fixed, female roles (…)
Yes, to all of this! And since I love sharing amazing content as you know, welcome to a new installment of Monday Madness link love. I am happy to share some amazing reads by fellow badass females once again. Just a heads up: from now on, I will also share German articles that I loved reading. So, if you don’t unterstand what the second link reads, just skip it :)
Let’s jump right into it, shall we:
• How being a minimalist helps with my anxiety. Ana made some excellent points on how to deal with anxiety triggers, when we’re surrounded by (literally) too much.
• Du kannst mit Kopftuch keine Feministin sein – doch kann ich! Great piece by Edition F!
• Why having a fuller figure and Feel Good Lingerie works very well together, as shown by Callie. Yas!
• One of my faves: 3 Women on What They’ve Learned in Their 70+ Years of Life. Preach!
• 5 Ways My Mental and Financial Health Improved When I Started Living Alone is such a clever read and take on single (living) life.
• “Tell me again, what is it you do, exactly?” How to wear different hats and constantly reinvent yourself in business and life.
• Now I want to start a Dinner Club too!! What do you think?
• Alike – an amazing animated short film about what happens when society kills creativity. Must watch!
(Image courtesy of Samanta Tello)