It’s August and the early morning air smells like Fall already. Can you feel it too? Oh, I can’t wait for my favorite season to come around! But for now, it’s Monday and we’re long overdue for a good old issue of Monday Madness, aren’t we?!
I am happy to share some much needed link love today. In true Spunkyrella tradition, I am proud to feature some badass bloggers and female writers, who keep spreading some girlpower and who are just feminist AF. Speaking of…
• Ana really hit a soft spot with her post Why you feel there’s not enough time in a day! We all can relate, now can we?!
• On Kindness vs Niceness – I am totally on board with Jack and feel the same way. There’s a not so subtle difference!
• “I love my body, but I don’t always like it”, could definitely be a quote by yours truly. It’s from Jackie though, a badass blogger I started following eons ago. She’s fierce and amazing!
• Callie Thorpe called out internet trolls and raised awareness on the issue. Here she speaks up about the hate she received lately – “I was trolled after appearing in Vogue”. Will this ever stop?
• What to do when social media makes you hate everyone? A not so subtle nod to this current phenomenon and what to do about it.
• Loving yourself like Kanye loves Kanye, especially when you rock your swimwear this summer is now on Simply Be’s Simply Me.
And last but not least, since we all could need a bit more kindness right now, a trip down the archives: What this world needs!
Short but sweet! Have the best Monday
(Image courtesy of Whitney Guyer Young)