Hello May! My birthday month has officially begun and I am stoked as can be. Also it’s Monday and on Mondays we share some link love over here, also known as Monday Madness!
Cue for a little sappiness: I can’t believe it’s already the 129th issue of sorts. This is wild! If you fancy a trip down memory lane – not too far down maybe (insert all the embarrassed emojis) – here’s all of the Monday Madness goodness combined. Ah, good times!
Now, back to business and all the glorious femmes who keep spreading some much needed GRLPWR. Just so you know, I would love to have you all over for a girlpower dinner party. You in?
• “And in the end I think, it’s ok to not be spectacular every single day”… Sara, in her thought-provoking piece called Be a Blossom Tree. Go, read it!
• How self-doubt and oversharing go hand-in-hand sometimes. The Shiny Pretty Happy’s very own Amy is shining a light on that matter in Uncomfortable.
• Chloe’s Running On Empty post had me all nodding and clapping over here. We need to talk openly and unapologetically about mental health and its many faces, ladies!
• Dare to Dream Big. Kerstin is raw and honest and definitely another dream dinner party guest. Ever since a short hiatus at the beginning of the year, she’s hitting it out of the park lately over at Miss Getaway. If you’re in the mood to add another Austrian blogging gal to your list – of course you are – go, do it :)
• Geri is keeping it real on her journey and latest life update: Heart Vs. Ego. Kudos to you, lady!
• YES, YES, YES! Can We Stop Judging Other People’s Reproductive Choices?! #mybodymychoice
• GIRLS: The Final Season was the Show at its Saddest, and its Best… While the last season was strong, the final one was undoubtedly the best. So. Many. Feels! I tweeted up a storm and I am not ashamed to admit that it took me six seasons to warm up to her until I finally irrevocably fell in love with Hannah Horvath. Such a great show!
(Image by Harley Quinn & Co.)