This weekend I felt like living Under the Dome. It was cloudy and had an almost tangible moody atmosphere. Lil sis and I went out for brunch (as you could see stalking us on Instagram) and just enjoyed some quality time together. Pure bliss that peaked in a brownie massacre (for the brownies, not for us) but as usual we´ve been too quick to take photos :)
A little over eleven weeks and this year is gone. Can you believe that?
So I was thinking of three things I want to do/enjoy/accomplish until then:
1. I want to go on more photo walks in the city to show you all about the different parts of Vienna.
2. I want to find a schedule that works for me health-wise.
3. I want to commit to travel plans for the next year – all booked and ready to go.
• Let´s move to HOBBITON, shall we?
• This boss granted a new employee a PRE-CATION. Thumbs up!
• What to do with 1,088 FACEBOOK FRIENDS? Meeting them for coffee of course. Wow.
• Would you pack your own lunch if it looks like this CREATIVE BENTO BOX? Hell yeah.
• I´M STILL ME because you were still you. Must read!
• EARLY FALL POTPOURRI for those perfect nights in :)
• Did you
read devour GONE GIRL? READ THESE 10 BOOKS next! Can´t wait.
• Look at these KING AND QUEEN tattoos! Swoon.
• The WORST COVER LETTER EVER. Love it!
• BOOZY COCONUT HOT FUDGE MILKSHAKES. Best combination ever!
• THE CHINESE PHARMACY 101. Saved!
• And HOW TO SURVIVE MERCURY RETROGRADE for the last time this year. Ugh.
(Image via Plum Pretty Sugar)