Even though I was fighting a cold, I had a surprisingly productive weekend. I feel like I need to wait until something really bothers me, to get it done. Can you relate? So I re-organized my kitchen cabinets which I dragged to do for
weeks months and I relaxed by starting to read The Body Book.
What have you been up to?
But first my favorite finds for you:
• Adorable Mother & Son photoshoot. ´Nuff said.
• There´s a new girl in foundation-town. Swoon!
• Floral dress + army jacket = Perfection!
• Spicy Kohlrabi Noodles. Yes, please.
• Crisp and clean LA Home Tour. Love!
• Vag 411. Every woman needs to know about this!!
• How to stay out of debt and save money, too! Interesting read. Things work way different over here!
• And don´t forget about our Print Giveaway by KV´s Design Studio! Which one is your favorite?