Live first blog later wasn´t my worst idea as it turns out. Four days, two books and minus three pounds later I feel energized and pumped. Also it´s only one week at work until my short but sweet vacation filled with bike rides, brunches and my birthday of course.
Ah, happy times ahead, can you tell :)
What else? I just finished reading The Silver Linings Playbook and I really loved it. Now I can´t wait to finally watch the movie – late as usual. I cooked another batch of ratatouille today which works great with pasta or potatoes and also with chicken or a simple poached egg. I am going to share this recipe soon thanks to the boy who came up with the idea to blog about it – smart cookie :)
I´m excited to bring back the Whoaaa of the week as well as the Finding my mojo series this week and keep you posted about, well, everything.
If you don´t want to miss my latest shenanigans follow me on Instagram and Twitter @spunkyrella and since I´m a GoodReads newbie, the bookish ones, might recommend a few reads. Still indecisive in what to read next, hm… Happy Monday!
• Bring your plants on an adventure. Ha!
• Look at those Pencil Tip Carvings! Wow.
• Perfect Summer Outfit. I could spend all summer in that skirt, sadly it´s out of stock. Sigh.
• Melissa McCarthy. ´Nuff said!
• The Everything Salad. Yum times two.
• Hello, Loft Library!!!
• Coconut Whipped Cream. Tried it, loved it!
• And THIS never fails to crack me up. Oh so true :)