What it takes to make Anna Wintour smile… via vb
Summer has made a quick appearance this weekend in Vienna and after two warm and sunny days it feels right to say goodbye for now. This morning the air felt crisp and the suddenly light and summery feel was gone. It´s clearly fall and I can´t wait to wrap myself in woolen sweaters, sipping lavender tea and start bitching about the cold :)
This summer was way too hot and humid for me and I am looking forward to cozy coffee dates, weekend strolls around town and spending rainy evenings at home with a great read and a warm blanket… Seriously this is going to be a great season. Don´t you think`?
See you next year summer and welcome fall, psyched to have you back….
And now some links for your Monday:
• Summer´s End, a mix by Kelly Ann. Love!
• Fascinating look at School Uniforms around the world.
• A Scandinavian Home Tour. I love a simple black and white look. So fresh!
• Empire of Dirt. Make sure to check it out! My friend Shan wrote the script. Eeeks!
• Unfocused sounds like a rad new photo app for your iPhone. What´s your favorite right now?
• Dear Bobbi. Check out this fun photo blog by two fellow bloggers named Bobbi, duh.
• This Garlic Roasted Tomato Sauce is all I´m craving these days and honestly I´d eat it with anything, not only pasta. Yum!
• Fancy a free desktop download focusing on Making Your Dreams happen? Thought so!
• Her hair! Still thinking about going short and Karla´s look would work perfectly with my naturally curly/wavy hair. Thoughts?
• Lavender Iced Coffee (!) for a little Coffee Talk: Who would play you in the movie of your life? Don´t know why but my first thought was Lisa Marie Presley for no particular reason, hm.
>> “The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don´t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” <<